top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Público·17 membros

Symantec PC Anywhere V11 Free Download ^HOT^

Thank you for the idea Vikram. That is almost exactly what I did during the last round of troubleshooting. I got successful downloads until I tried ANY virus definition items besides the "whitelists".Removed and re-installed LUA 2.2.2.9Click [Configure]->[Update Symantec Product Catalog] Product catalog downloads in a few secondsClick [Add New Products] Available product list appearsClick [Symantec Endpoint Protection] Selections appear below product listSelect: [x] Symantec Endpoint Protection v11.0 EnglishClick: [OK] "My Symantec Products" list appears with SEP 11Click: [Download & Distribute]->[Manual Download Request] "Manual Download Request - Step 1 of 2" page appearsClick: [Add] "Select products to be added" page appearsExpand +[Symantec Endpoint Protection v11.0 English] +[Behavioral Crimeware Protection]Select: [x] SESM Symantec Known Application System_lumetadata 11.0Click: [OK] Product list reappears showing product(s) selectedExpand +[Symantec Endpoint Protection v11.0 English] +[Behavioral Crimeware Protection] [SESM Symantec Known Application System_lumetadata 11.0]Click: [Next >] "Manual Download Request - Step 2 of 2" page appearsExpand +[Symantec Endpoint Protection v11.0 English] +[Behavioral Crimeware Protection] [SESM Symantec Known Application System_lumetadata 11.0]Product: Symantec Known Application SystemSize: 3.41Reboot Required: NoFile Name: 1222722077jtun_symantec$20known$20application$20system_1.5.0_symalllanguages_lumd.zipSelect: [x] SESM Symantec Known Application System_lumetadata 11.0Click: [Next >] "Request Details" page appears After a few seconds, progress bar goes to 100% and status changes to "Completed successfully"From here, I went back to [Download & Distribute]->[Manual Download Request] and selected groups of about 4 "Behavioral Crimeware Protection" items, omitting the 64-bit ones. Our SEP Manager is on a 32-bit platform and the selection chart shows the 64-bit "SEPM" selections not needed on 32-bit management platforms. After a short while, these were also successful.I repeated this procedure, keeping number of download files close to 10, for the remaining items that were not in the "Virus Definitions" category and had no problems. None of these downloads exceeded a few MB, though.I could find no "Virus Definitions" item with less than about 40 files and several hundred MB. Picking the smallest item had 43 files and about 730 MB. I can still never get through a single virus definition download without getting the errors and symptoms I've described above.If it is, as you say, "the internet connection might be dropping in between" then why would it only affect LiveUpdate Administrator and only for downloads beyond 10 files and/or about 300 MB. I would expect the same behavior for MSIE downloads of the same files but those succeed.As I indicated above, the error messages seem to point to the LUA connections to the Symantec server(s). It is possible that network latencies exist and the java routines in LUA are not able to cope as well as our WSUS server, MSIE and other network applications on the same server. If that's the case, I'd call it a bug anyway. Since I'm not the only one having this problem, I'd say it's more likely something in LUA that behaves badly under certain conditions. It's hard to determine what specific conditions are affecting LUA without more information.Virus Defs:14 items on the Symantec Security Content A1-64 (whitelists)14 items on the Symantec Security Content A1 (whitelists)14 items on the Symantec Security Content B1-64 (whitelists)14 items on the Symantec Security Content B1 (whitelists)All above items succeed.43 items on the SESC Virus Definitions Win64 (x64) v11Total size: 732,599 KBFails after when nearly complete.

Symantec PC Anywhere V11 Free Download

Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page